The Neag School of Education Wants to Hear From You!

Stock image -- surveyOn behalf of the Neag School of Education’s Alumni Society, we invite you to participate with the below survey. It will only take a few minutes. We will use this information to provide better communication and to better serve our alumni and frieinds. Your feedback and input is greatly appreciated. We’ll also have a drawing for a free Neag Swag Bag or a $25 Starbuck giftcard for those who participate (you must provide your email at the end to have a chance in the drawing). Deadline to respond to the survey is Thursday, April 12. Thank you!

Survey has now closed.

3 thoughts on “The Neag School of Education Wants to Hear From You!

1. I graduated in 1957, before the Neag School was even a glimmer in anyone’s eyes. I graduated as a secondary teacher in the field of science. Zoology/Education. My years at UConn proved to be both socially and educationally perfect. I taught for one year in Union, NJ and three years in West Hartford. In both cases I taught 7,8,9th grade general science. After having a family I returned to teaching at the private school level and taught for ten more years. I am sure the pressures that prevail today are much more complicated than they were back then. It seems that the courses presented to the students today are much more intense and classroom protocol is a heck of lot different. We had disciplinary problems, but I have a feeling that in today’s world they are much more varied and more difficult to solve. My gut feeling is that in my day, teachers get a bit more respect than they do today.

2. I graduated from the school of Physical Therapy in 1961… just a breath ago….
    I enjoy reading information and articles. UConn continues to evolve and provide great educational/didactic, clinical and research experiences for its students.
    I have always been proud of my alma-mater and its standing over the years. It is no surprise to see the present ranking of The Neag School as #1 public school of education on the East Coast.

3. As a graduate of the UCONN School of Education (BS in Music Ed), and a form Grammy Nominated Songwriter/Producer, I’d gladly offer my story for inclusion in one of the upcoming Neag School of Education Newsletters!