We are reinventing doctoral study at the Neag School of Education. Become one of the University of Connecticut Neag School’s Dean’s Doctoral Scholars. Receive four years of full funding to earn your Ph.D. while working with our nationally recognized faculty. Help us build the future of education today. During all four years of Ph.D. work, Dean’s Doctoral Scholars will receive full tuition, a generous stipend, and an opportunity to work alongside proven visionaries and leaders in their fields.
Don’t miss this unique and exciting opportunity.
NOTE: The Neag School is not currently accepting any new applications for the Dean’s Doctoral Scholars program for the 2017-18 Academic Year.
Additional funding opportunities and scholarships will also be available for other well-qualified students.
Dean’s Doctoral Scholars will have the unique opportunity to:
- Become a member of one of several interdisciplinary research teams shaping the future of education
- Conduct high-quality research in education areas, specifically focusing on:
- Present at conferences and publish research in highly regarded journals
- Participate in the development of educational innovations
- Earn a doctoral degree from UConn in one of the many programs within the departments of Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Leadership, or Educational Psychology
- Build the knowledge and experience to become national leaders in education research, policy, and practice