Dedicated to ensuring that its graduates are fully prepared to serve as productive and socially conscientious global citizens in the years to come, the Neag School continues to expand its international partnerships with a number of institutions around the world, offering students across the School opportunities to live and study abroad, as well as additional professional learning opportunities for others affiliated with the Neag School.
Interested in pursuing a teaching career? Learn more about the Neag School’s Integrated Bachelor’s/Master’s Program and Teacher Certification Program for College Graduates.
Student Opportunities in Study Abroad
Students enrolled in select Neag School academic programs are invited to explore the following opportunities for international study. Read about scholarship support that is helping to provide future teachers with these opportunities.
Integrated Bachelor’s/Master’s Fifth-Year London Study Abroad Teaching Internship Program
Admitted fifth-year IB/M students are invited to apply for this fall-semester program, which offers the opportunity to live, teach, research, and study in the heart of one of the world’s great urban centers. For more information, contact Saran Stewart, director of global education and associate professor in the Neag School, at email@example.com.
- Learn about the Neag School’s special education teaching opportunity at Northgate School in North London, where alumni Grace Healey ’15 (ED), ’16 MA and Audrey Kelley ’15 (ED), ’16 MA interned.
- Read about Neag School alum Orlando Valentin ’15 (ED), ’16 MA, who spent a semester abroad teaching in London as part of the program.
- Check out Q&A’s with the following London Teaching Internship Program alumni:
- Emily Anderson, Roxeth Primary School
- Jacqueline Baril, Roxeth Primary School
- Meghan Brown, Rooks Heath
- James DiNello, Queen Elizabeth’s Boys School
- Caroline Katzman, Roxeth Primary School
- Kaleigh Kupstis, Rooks Heath
- Julia Lachut, Rooks Heath
- Lauren Lukasik, Roxeth Primary School
- Jacqueline Rankin, Rooks Heath
- Hear from Amanda Slavin ’08 (ED), ’09 MA, also a Neag School London Study Abroad alum, who today is CEO/founder of Las Vegas-based startup CatalystCreativ.
Integrated Bachelor's/Master's Fifth-Year Nottingham Study Abroad Program
Designed to support fifth-year IB/M students with a concentration in secondary social studies, this fall-semester program set in the English city of Nottingham provides participants with the skills and knowledge to be exceptional social studies educators. Participants will teach in Nottingham-area schools and take coursework at the prestigious University of Nottingham. For more information, contact Alan Marcus, associate professor in the Neag School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.