The Neag School of Education is seeking nominations for the Annual Neag Alumni Society Awards. You are invited to nominate individuals for any of the six prestigious awards.
Submit your nomination today in one or more of the following award categories:
- Outstanding Higher Education Professional – A faculty member or administrator at a college or university
- Outstanding School Superintendent – A leader of a public or private school system
- Outstanding School Administrator – A principal, assistant principal, central office administrator or director
- Outstanding School Educator – Pre-K through 12th grade educators, including classroom, reading, technology, ELL, school counselors, school psychologists, etc.
- Outstanding Professional – A professional working within the public or private sector
- Outstanding Early Career Professional – A promising young professional in the first five years of his/her career in education
All nominations are due no later than Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015. Online submission preferred.
Awardees will be honored at the 18th annual awards celebration on the evening of Saturday, March 19, 2016. All Neag alumni are invited, so mark your calendars now and come celebrate with us as we honor our outstanding alumni. Event information coming in January.