Awards will be presented in the following six categories:
- Outstanding Higher Education Professional – A faculty member or administrator at a college or university
- Outstanding School Superintendent – A leader of a public or private school system
- Outstanding School Administrator – A principal, assistant principal, central office administrator or director
- Outstanding School Educator – Pre-K through 12th grade educators, including classroom, reading, technology, ELL, school counselors, school psychologists, etc.
- Outstanding Professional – A professional working within the public or private sector
- Outstanding Early Career Professional – A promising young professional in the first five years of his/her career in education
Questions? Contact Caitlin Trinh, Neag School Alumni Relations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.