Teacher Certification Program for College Graduates (TCPCG)
The Teacher Certification Program for College Graduates (TCPCG) at UConn’s Neag School of Education operates out of three regional campuses: Avery Point, Greater Hartford, and Waterbury.
- Candidates in the program earn Connecticut Teacher Certification and a MA in Education
- TCPCG is an 11-month accelerated program
- TCPCG is a full-time program; no part-time options are available
- New cohorts begin every summer at all three campuses
- The program involves 4 consecutive semesters of coursework: Summer Session I, Summer Session II, Fall Semester, & Spring Semester
Agricultural Education, English Education, Mathematics Education, Science Education, Social Studies Education, Special Education, World Languages Education (World languages concentrations include American Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Latin, Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish)